Addicted to Chocolates? Why not go Organic and just natural?
Safawi dates are a soft, moist variety of dates that mainly grow in Saudi Arabia in the Al-Madina region, also known as Kalmi in the South Asian region. These dates are normally identified by their particular deep black colour and consist of medium and long sized fruits that tastes like Chocolates. Toss them in your desserts, take them as snacks, or just simply munch on them whenever you have a sweet craving.
- These dates come from the Al-Madina region of Saudi Arabia and are dark brown in colour. Packed with fibre, Vitamin C and iron, Safawi dates are often called nature’s own energy bar and therefore must be included in your daily diet if you lead an active or busy lifestyle.
- Safawi are semi dried dates that have a dry texture on the outside but are soft, moist and chewy on the inside with a flavoursome and sweet taste that is enhanced when soaked in milk.
- They contain nutrients such as calcium, iron, sulphur, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, copper and magnesium have low fat and glycemic load and are 100% organic and vegetarian with no added sugar.
There is a high demand for this date globally. These dried dates are delicious and soft so you can continue to enjoy the wonderful taste.
- Premium quality
- 100 % fresh & natural
- No preservatives & additives
- No added Sugar
- Origin: Saudi Arabia
Order yours Now!
Safawi dates offer several health benefits such as-
- Good for your heart
- Relief from constipation
- Cures intestinal disorders
- Cures Anaemia
- Helps to cure diarrhoea and abdominal cancer
Note- Store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container and refrigerate at all times